Monday, October 22, 2007

Am I in Ned's heaven???


My first Five days in Chicago made me wonder if I had actually moved to chicago or Ned's heaven. First of all we went down town to shop or at least that is what Ned told me but some how we ended up at the ESPN zone for four hours to watch the BYU game. When we walked into the ESPN zone I knew what heaven must look like in Ned's mind.
Then just a few days later we went to a Cubs v. Cardinals game which again helped me form a complete picture of what heaven would look like for Ned. The best part about the game was the fact that Lucas and I got new shirts. Which is what heaven looks like in my mind-buying new clothes.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Connor's reaction to this post, "Chicago looks awesome! I want to go to Chicago some time." And Bronson, "Lucas is so cuuuute!"

Summer said...

I looks like you are having fun even though you thought you were going shopping and not to ESPN Zone to watch BYU play. We miss you guys.

em kawasaki said...

Ah Ned. I sure miss you guys.