I know what a surprise that I have finally done a post. Lucas and I had so much fun while we were in Utah and we loved seeing family. I miss everyone so much so this is just a peek at all the reasons I miss Utah. Plus I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world.

Lucas with his newest best friend, Zander. This little guy was the reason for the whole trip and he was worth it.

The princesses all dressed for their royal ball, Annika, Rebekah, and Kate. I was a little offended that I was not invited especially since I have my very own tiara.

Marissa, Connor, Annika, Monkey, Lucas (eating Captain Hook's hand-very rude), Bronson

Bronson since you could hardly see him in the last picture

The elusive Cameron refused to let me capture him on film so this is the best I could get.

Cade what a doll

Lucas and his oldest best friend, Ben. This is the first of many pictures of Ben and Lucas on this blog and I am sorry but I think that they are so darn cute together. Also I want you to take note of how Ben smiles every time a picture is taken pretty amazing for a 9 month old.

Zander again. For those of you who have only seen that picture Mike sent when he was first born you need this picture to really see what a cutie he is.

Lucas and Ben (notice the smile)

Lucas and Ben (a little smile)

Lucas and Ben (Smile). I know what you may thinking "Does Melissa ever comb Lucas's hair?" Well, the answer is "Yes", but it is just like Harry Potter's hair and there is no way to keep it from going crazy. Please remember this with future posts because it just keeps getting worse.

This is darling Olivia who declared it will be more fun when Ned comes to visit. I think that she is right he is way more fun than me, but I like clothes and makeup more so I think she was still glad to see me.

Uncle John, Cade, and Lucas. This picture was taken after Cade through himself on the floor because he was so unhappy that his dad was feeding another baby. It was one of the cutest/funniest things I have seen.
4 comments:
i'm so glad you posted!!! looks like you had a fun visit. hope you're all doing well!
I love the one where Ben is all in his Sunday clothes and Lucas is in a diaper. Classic!
I am bummed I missed most of this visit.
I love all the pictures sorry about my child. Heaven forbid him smile once in a while. I am so glad that you posted finally!!
Miss ya tons and can't wait to see you next week. - Summer
Post a Comment