Lindsay, Meagan, Samantha, and Grandpa came to town, and it was so fun. Lucas loves having so many people to play with. Plus Lucas is very fond of his grandpa. It was so fun to have them here and we are so grateful that Grandpa made such a long drive to see us. Thanks so much John.

Jumping on the air mattress Lucas usually would join in the fun.

Aunt Lindsay snuck Lucas a brownie for breakfast. I think Samantha must have helped.

Grandpa and all the crazy kids. Lucas kept hitting Meagan on the head.

Lucas loves his Grandpa.

We went to the Museum of Science and Industry and Lucas loves the play area with the water.

Meag and Sam are so silly.

Lindsay and Sam

Riding the bus to the children's museum. This was the highlight of the trip for Meagan. She said it was her favorite thing we did riding the bus.

At the Children's Museum Meag and Sam were such good cooks.

Grandpa loves Lucas.

On the architectural boat tour. I had a lot of fun I am not sure about Meagan.

At the Children's Museum Lucas was the DJ.

Sam riding the Merry Go Round.

Sam and Lucas had fun playing together.

Lucas and Meagan at the fountain. It is funny how much they look alike They even have the same hair. I guess Lucas looks more like Ned than I thought.

Meagan being silly at the fountain.

Lucas is having a good time too.

Playing at the park

Grandpa loves playing with the kids which is a nice break for the moms.
Thanks so much for coming to visit and please hurry back. We miss you!!
6 comments:
I would LOVE to come visit - if you ever get Oprah tickets, I'm there!! Last time I visited Chicago it was March - your pictures make the summer look much more inviting. It's been great to check out all your photos - Lucas is a cutie - I don't think I've seen him in person yet. Any plans for making the trek at New Year's??? Come check out my blog at pennywisejenni.blogspot.com if you get a chance.
Cousin Jenni
Oh... looking at these pictures makes me miss Chicago!!
I'm so jealous your going to Oprah and seeing all the Olympic athletes!!HAve fun!!
our father in law truly loves his family! i love that he spends as much time as he can with his kids and grandkids. every one of his grand babies loves him! i'm glad you had a good visit with them! meg is such a mini lindsay :)
see you soon!!!! yeah!!!!
What cute pictures. Lucas is a doll.
Cute kids!! Resch boys sure know how to produce!! It is very nice the Grandpa loves his grandbabies. He is the best grandpa!!
when did your offspring become an adolescent? geez...
And ps: all of these pictures of all the fun you're having in Chicago are making me really really want to visit. I may or may not have set an email alert for SLC-Chicago airfares...
Post a Comment