Oooh, Jason would be thrilled if I set up a date to play with you guys. :) He's been wondering who we should 'befriend' so we can play. He has a secret addiction but is too cheap to buy it for himself. We'll have to get together sometime. We both played the drums in highschool, so you know... we're pretty hot stuff.
I knew you must have a good reason for not blogging or calling me to talk about various reality t.v. shows. And what could be more important than chasing after those lifelong dreams of being in a rockband. Go Mel, and don't let anyone tell you you can't do it.
booo for me for guitar hero. I need to come practice. I just don't get why I suck so bad. I swear I did better with Rock Band, but it may have just been beginner's luck.
I am most amused by playing "I spy" the things on your coffee table....2 sippy cups, a croc, and an almost empty glass of what I can assume was a dr pepper.
...but yes, I would love to play rock band. I am ok on the drums, strong on the lead guitar, great on bass, and amazing at singing. Seriously, I am like really good.
Yeah, instead of neglecting my blog for Rockband, I've been neglecting my kids and my house and dishes. But anyway, I'm getting good at Rockband and that's all that matters! we should totally get together to play. Our band is called, "fractured solace". Yeah, we're hard core.
We love Guitar Hero, too! I finally got the guts to go up to medium difficulty on the drums. We play online with Robert's family. Do you guys ever do that?
I am so sad we missed this night. We have to get together. I miss you. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I know it is crazy. We need to catch-up with things...UM....What do you mean!???Don't tell me he picks DeAnna!!!!!!!!!
15 comments:
Oooh, Jason would be thrilled if I set up a date to play with you guys. :) He's been wondering who we should 'befriend' so we can play. He has a secret addiction but is too cheap to buy it for himself. We'll have to get together sometime. We both played the drums in highschool, so you know... we're pretty hot stuff.
We will definately have to play when we go to Chicago! I love that game! Can't wait to see you all again.
I knew you must have a good reason for not blogging or calling me to talk about various reality t.v. shows. And what could be more important than chasing after those lifelong dreams of being in a rockband. Go Mel, and don't let anyone tell you you can't do it.
umm, call us, we have rock band, and would love love love to rock out with the pros (insert Reschs).
oooh! i want to play the drums!!! for a sec i thought that was jan green playing with ya. lol
booo for me for guitar hero. I need to come practice. I just don't get why I suck so bad. I swear I did better with Rock Band, but it may have just been beginner's luck.
I bet that no one in the ward could beat Ned. He's so good! :)
I also suck, LuAnn :). And I'm a freaking musician!
I am most amused by playing "I spy" the things on your coffee table....2 sippy cups, a croc, and an almost empty glass of what I can assume was a dr pepper.
...but yes, I would love to play rock band. I am ok on the drums, strong on the lead guitar, great on bass, and amazing at singing. Seriously, I am like really good.
We need a singer bad. I am sad that you didn't notice the blue chair between the two sippy cups. It is Elmo's chair, life with kids. Yes I love DP
Rock on Melissa!! Can I come over an play???
I love rock band!!
Yeah, instead of neglecting my blog for Rockband, I've been neglecting my kids and my house and dishes. But anyway, I'm getting good at Rockband and that's all that matters! we should totally get together to play. Our band is called, "fractured solace". Yeah, we're hard core.
We love Guitar Hero, too! I finally got the guts to go up to medium difficulty on the drums. We play online with Robert's family. Do you guys ever do that?
I am so sad we missed this night. We have to get together. I miss you. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I know it is crazy. We need to catch-up with things...UM....What do you mean!???Don't tell me he picks DeAnna!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment