
A couple of months ago we went with some friends, Eric, Katie, and Blake Jensen, to the "roller coaster capital of the world", Cedar Point. It is only 5 hours away and we were able to get a great deal on a hotel on priceline so we had to go. It did not disappoint. There were so many roller coasters that we were not able to go on all of them in one day. Lucas also enjoyed it he was able to go on quite a few rides. I think this is going to become a yearly event. After that we drove over to a small town on Lake Erie and enjoyed the town festival.
Lucas was able to ride this all by himself. I was so nervous for him to go alone that he might jump out. Before the ride was over he was so bored that he kept yelling "All done" and throwing his arms in the air doing the "all done" sign.






9 comments:
That looks so fun! I want to come next time :).
i can't stop laughing at ned in the "much too small" ride! what's funny is ned is all locked in and ready to go, like there was no problem at all! love it!!!
glad you had fun (and glad you posted!!! lol)
take care and enjoy your weekend with lou!!!
Those pictures are so funny. I'm gonna show Jared.
How fun. It makes me want to somehow convince Jeff that he likes rollercoasters...but he is not easily persuaded. Pretty remarkable that you finally posted too!
I LOVE this post. Ned in the kiddie ride is so cute and of course Lucas with the all done is priceless! I love all done. I think I am gonna steal that from little Lukey.
So jealous! It looks like a ton of fun!
FUN!!! I love all the pictures. Ned love the last one, I can't stop laughing...
Absolutely toooo funny - Ned just will never grow up - anyway I hope he doesn't - Looks like you all had a blast.
We sure had the time of our life in Chi town - Johnny is ready to come back.
Love MOM
This is john. Cedar Point was in my mission. Many a missionary visited that park. I unfortunately was not one of them. I have alway wanted to go check it out. Now I can live vicariously through Lucas. Looks like you all had a blast.
Post a Comment