When he saw this picture he just had a smile like man that is a good funny face. Anyway hopefully more blogging to come. Update on us we are in Ann Arbor and almost settled. Ned has started work and is liking it. Lucas seems to be liking it I asked him yesterday if he would like to go back to live Mary's in Chicago or stay here, and he told me he wanted to stay at "Lucas's house". I think that is a good sign he is getting settled. Also after his first Sunday in nursery when he was walking out of church he spotted the nursery room and said "I love church". It is taking me a little longer to love it here, but life is definitely easier here than Chicago and I am sure that in time I will adjust. I think things are going to be really good in Ann Arbor.
13 comments:
oh, the boys miss Lucas. They keep saying, "Maybe Lucas should come over." or "Maybe we should go to Lucas' house." I've tried to explain that it takes longer to get to your new house but they don't seem to think that's an issue. I'm glad things are going well. Love you guys!!
Glad you guys are settling down! We miss you!
You do remember how to post!!! lol
I think this might be my most favorite pic of Lucas! What a handsome boy he is!!!
It was nice to catch up yesterday. Let's not wait a year to talk again ~
:o)
Lucas looks so grown up, and cuter than ever! :) Seriously, what a cute boy! It's good to hear you guys are getting settled; I hope things are good for you! I should email you.
Melissa - he is the cutest - it always take a while to get accustomed to a new place - I am sure you will love it once you figure out how to get around and find all the malls. We are looking forward to coming out next spring or summer. We miss you guys so much - How is Neds' job going - he needs to call his mother more!!!! Like he has time. Love and miss you guys - MOM/Louise
Finally a post and finally I checked google reader...since this was so last week. Can't wait to see you!!!
So, I just now found your blog. Can you believe it? I mean, how did I not know you had a blog until now??
And I was just wondering yesterday what you guys are up to now. Ann Arbor huh? What is Ned's job? I hope things are working out well for you there!
Max and I are moving to San Diego in two weeks. It's about time. I can't wait!
Oh man, we're missing you guys. I'm glad that Ann Arbor is treating you well...even though you're still not feelin' it quite like Lucas is. So cute.
Oh, and enjoy that dishwasher!
Glad you are settled now!!! I hope you guys enjoy Ann Arbor. We'll miss you in Chicago!
So glad you're getting settled in. I've always wanted to visit Ann Arbor, though I hear it can be rather chilly! Probably nothing new compared to Chicago. Lucas is adorable and is so big!
I'm glad to hear you are settling in. I miss that little guy, Alyssa especially. Can't wait to see you all again, please visit anytime!
That is so sweet that he said "i love church". I am so happy that he seems to be settled. I guess he knows it is his house and feels comfortable and happy there! Will have to visit soon since I screwed up my last chance! I miss lucas...and you and ned.
Way to blog Melissa! That is the cutest funniest face I've ever seen. Excited to hang next week.
Post a Comment