Friday, January 6, 2012

New York City Day 2

That night Penny had the worst night sleep she has ever had and she was awake from 1am to 5 am.  She only went to sleep once I strapped her in the stroller and pushed her in the bathroom.  We had big day planned so Ned and I had lots of caffeine and we were off.  First stop was Macy's to see the "real Santa Claus" and the store windows.  There was a little bit of a line, but is takes you through a winter wonderland so we didn't mind. 






afterwards we got Lucas a happy meal and in it there was a milk mustache


After Macy's we had lunch at a street vendor and we sat on Broadway to eat.   Then Ned and Lucas were off to see Peter Pan, and Penny and I were off to Soho to do some shopping.    Lucas loved Peter Pen and luckily there were a few empty seats next to them so he was able to dance around.  I was able to visit Purl Soho and other cool shops in  Soho.  


For dinner we met up in Little Italy for dinner at Lombardi's.   Lucas had fallen asleep in route so when he woke up at the restaurant he was not happy.  The pizza was amazing, and it was fun to see all the different neighborhoods.  After that we went downtown and we took the Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty and some great city views. 




No comments: