The previous post was a bit premature and posted by Ned just two weeks after Roman was born so needless to say we were not back. In hopes of documenting our life a little better I am trying to get the old blog up and running.
Over Memorial weekend we had a great time as a family playing. We kicked off the weekend on a date with our favorite baby Roman at a fantastic restaurant Sierra Bonita. I am still dreaming about the food. That is one thing there is no shortage of in Phoenix, good restaurants.
 |
| This is where Roman spent most of our date, on the floor between our chairs. The waitress wondered where he went. |
First day we went to wet n wild where Ned got to ride the rides with Lucas and I was able to enjoy one of the last days under 100 degrees. Lucas favorite ride was the rainbow slide, Penny loved the lazy river, and Roman enjoyed splashing whenever he was in water.
 |
| The kiddy rainbow slide not the one Lucas loves. Sadly the only picture I took. |
The next day we wanted to head up to slide rock, but because of fires it was closed so we took a drive up the Apache trail. We found a lake and old western town, plus the drive was beautiful.
 |
| The desert does have its own kind of beauty. |
 |
| Superstition Mountain |
 |
| An old Ghost town. |
 |
| Our good friend the creepy cowboy. |
 |
| If you know our family there is no way we could pass a toilet seat made for pictures and not take a picture. |
 |
| More toilet seat fun |
 |
| Roman has no idea how fun potty humor can be. |
We ended the weekend with one more trip to Wet n Wild, and then a BBQ and swimming with some friends. It was such a nice weekend and great to spend time with Ned more since he has been working so much.
 |
| No pictures of the kids in the pool, but I did get sweet Teyah giving Roman his bottle. She loves Roman and talks to me a lot about babysitting him. |
1 comment:
Yeah! Keep it up! I love reading blogs, especially for people that I really like and care about their lives!
Post a Comment