Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July

We had a great Fourth of July we spent the morning being lazy and then the after noon we were invited over to some friends house to swim.  We swam for hours, ate yummy food, visited with friends, and when the sun went down at 9pm we could finally do fireworks.  This is the first time since I was a child living in Utah that I have done fireworks in the street. The kids loved picking out the fireworks and Roman just crawled around.  I often forgot about him, but he was just happy exploring.   Only complaint is it was so hot, AZ heat does not stop even at night. 



Penny with her buddies Navy and Claire

My cute boys


2 comments:

abo-bder said...


فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني


Anonymous said...

look at her spreaing her legs and showing off her white cotton knickers, only virgins sear white once I get her in bed and get those off she won't be able to wear white again, just a lovely age