Sunday, November 18, 2007

Halloween



Sorry that it has been such a long time since my last post. I know it is a little late, but I wanted to post pictures from Halloween. Lucas was a pea in a pod. We dressed him up for the ward party, and no we did not take him trick or treating although Ned wanted to in order to get some candy for him self. Anyway Lucas looked adorable and took on the role of pea very well. I imagine peas are mellow and that is how he acted.


This is a picture of the girls Lucas plays with almost everyday while I am at work. They are Rebekah and Hannah and they are SO CUTE!!!! We love that Lucas gets such great surrogate siblings.

3 comments:

Summer said...

He is so stinking cute!! I love that costume. I don't care how late it is I am so glad that you posted these. He is getting so big!!

em kawasaki said...

Wow! your hair is getting long! Lucas looks great in his sweet pea costume and Ned looks great dressed up like the guys from Newsies. I love that movie.

Jamie said...

I miss that boy more then you know! You two look great, lov'n your hair Peaches. We sure miss you guys!!! Love ya ~
p.s the pic of you 3 at the Cub's game...ZOOBIES! (that p.s is from John)