Saturday, November 24, 2007

Baby Lucas is Sooooooo Kooooot I love him!


This blog is dedicated to Bronson. While we lived at Meredith's every time Bronson saw Lucas this is what he said "Baby Lucas is so cute I love him". Bronson literally said it every time he saw him which was probably 15 times a day. It was so cute I could tell it was just something he felt so strongly about he could not keep it in. Anyway that is how I felt about this picture and I imagine as soon as Bronson sees it he will probably make the same declaration. I miss Bronson so much he really added a lot to my day.

This is Bronson and Lucas when Lucas was only about 8 weeks old. What a great cousin!!

3 comments:

em kawasaki said...

I like Bronson too. And Calvin really liked Bronson. Every now and then he says "Remember Melissa's friend?" and that would be Bronson.

Lindsay Sprague said...

You guys!! He is so so so darling!! I can't wait to meet him! I love the pictures, you need to post more!! love you
linds

Jamie said...

Ned you crack me up... John and I just read about Nyuck Nyuck. We sure miss you guys!!!! Lots of love