Chicago has so many great things going on during the holidays and pretty much year round. One of which is the German market. It was so much fun there were some great crafts, great food, and great decorations.
Love the slide!! Not hard to do once you figure it out!! Looks like you had a great holiday!! You're making me hungry!! Lucas is so very handsome! He looks like he has the cutest laugh! Nice and loud like his daddy! Happy January! Linds
Wow! Grad school really has done wonders for Ned, he looks so smart. Maybe it's the glasses. I love Lucas' little mouth! He is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily is funny... Ned does look smart with those frames! Give Lucas a big kiss from me! I'm ready to get on a plane and kiss him myself! You know what that boy does to me ~ I really miss him!!!
4 comments:
Love the slide!! Not hard to do once you figure it out!! Looks like you had a great holiday!! You're making me hungry!! Lucas is so very handsome! He looks like he has the cutest laugh! Nice and loud like his daddy! Happy January!
Linds
Wow! Grad school really has done wonders for Ned, he looks so smart. Maybe it's the glasses. I love Lucas' little mouth! He is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice slideshow....but...ummmm...Ashley Tisdale?
great photos! lucas is such a cutie!
Emily is funny... Ned does look smart with those frames!
Give Lucas a big kiss from me! I'm ready to get on a plane and kiss him myself! You know what that boy does to me ~ I really miss him!!!
Post a Comment