
So I was tagged about three months ago and then again two months ago so here are 6 quirky/habits about myself:
1-I still sleep with my blanky I had when I was a little girl. Every night I get into bed, make sure I have it, and then cuddle it up around my neck. Lucas does the exact same thing when he goes to bed with his blanky which is so funny to see my quirks in him.
2-I hate going to the bathroom. I will hold it for as long as possible. I even do the potty dance sometime, and I have even had employees ask me if i need to go the bathroom (A little embarrassing in the workplace).
3- When i am hungry/tired/in a bad mood I hate everything. Ned could tell me I get to buy a new pair of shoes I would be mad if I was in any of those emotional states.
4- I hate sharing food. i would rather have my left overs from dinner go bad than to share it with Ned.
5- I am very particular about markers, highlighters, and pens. People that push hard on markers and ruin the nice crisp point should not be allowed to use them. I even have my own pack of ten highlighters that I use take to and from work daily. Also if i use a pen once and it skips then it is going directly to the garbage no second chances.
6- Ever since I saw "So I think you can dance" I have wanted to be a hip hop dancer. I never really knew what it was until then, and it would be awesome to dance that way. I have even looked into beginner class. Plus the music makes me feel young.
8 comments:
And here I thought you were the normal one in the family :) Those were great! #5 is the best!!!
Go apply to dance, and I'll see ya on TV.
Love you guys!!!
Jamie
Hey Melissa, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Shawna gave me the blog address several months ago. I love seeing the pictures of your little guy. He is adorable. I have to confess that at 30yrs old I also still do the pee-pee dance. I have gone from my mom always asking me if I need to use the bathroom, to my kids asking me. I guess some things will never change.
I love learning new things about people. I'm curious to see what your blankie looks like. Darlene
so your #2 thing destroys some of hte hope i had that my kids will out grow waiting until the last possible second to use the restroom. :)
maybe you could incorporate that "dance" into your #5 thing. :)
Did I ever tell you about the time I helped Neil from So You Think You Can Dance at Nordstrom? You know how I feel about reality tv celebs....we ARE so alike!
Nice. I knew all about #3, #4 and I think we have discussed #1 as I do the same thing. But #2 (no pun intended) was a shocker! Next time we are out shopping I will make sure to be aware of all the bathrooms are just in case, I have become an expert at spotting the potty dance since we put Cal in his big boy underwear.
Hey,
I love you blog and after living with you one short year in college I don't think any of your quirky habits really shock me. Given that said, I did laugh out loud as you are so funny! Drop me a line and we will catch up.
Denise
bjarnason@gmail.com
Well, #6 was the only one that surprised me, but your whole post cracked me up!
Post a Comment