While we were in Utah it was so nice so Bronson, Lucas, and Ben spent an hour outside and here are some of the pictures I got. They were so cute they played "pattty-cake" and "soo big" it was so funny. Now all these guys need is their little buddy Zander. We wish he would hurry up and at least learn to sit up.
Playing so big (lucas doesn't really know what is going on)
I think they love having Bronson pushing on their heads
Playing patty-cake. I think that Lucas is trying to sing along.
4 comments:
what cute boys! it looks like they're having a great time.
even though i'd read your post, at first glance i thought that was connor w/ the little guys - and i see him almost every week, so i should know what he looks like. :)
they're all growing up so fast.
They are so cute together! That one with Bronson it looks like he's teaching them duck duck goose.
HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! he is darling, i can't wait to see him and meet him! love you guys!
linds
Post a Comment