So we got pictures done while we were in Utah. I think the pictures turned out awesome if you want to take a look I have a link and here is a sneak peak of how cute the pictures are of Lucas.
I got on and looked at all of them!! they are so so darling! He has got to be the most handsome babe ever!!! you two look awesome! i sure miss you ned, cant wait to see you this summer, meet lucas!! love you guys linds
I love the one where you and Ned are looking at each other and Lucas looks like he has just been tortured and is now too exhausted to even put up a fight anymore. They look great! Lucas is so dang cute, he has one of the happiest smiles I have ever seen.
Melissa, sorry to lurk..... Do I have a life? But I just have to tell you how precious your little family is. Little Lucas is a darling. I had heard updates on him and yall from your Mom, the other Mimi. And I have loved reading your blog entries, hope you don't mind. Tell your Mom to get a blog too!
You will not remember a particular day in Seminary, but we were drilling scripture mastery scriptures, New Testament year, and I asked about "this is life eternal" and you piped up with "I can't remember the reference, but I know it's on the right hand page, left column, right at the start of the chapter!" I will always remember you whenever that scripture comes up in a talk or discussion. I can just hear you saying that!
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
I got on and looked at all of them!! they are so so darling! He has got to be the most handsome babe ever!!! you two look awesome! i sure miss you ned, cant wait to see you this summer, meet lucas!! love you guys
linds
What a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you the December.
BUTT cute!!!
love you
I love the one where you and Ned are looking at each other and Lucas looks like he has just been tortured and is now too exhausted to even put up a fight anymore. They look great! Lucas is so dang cute, he has one of the happiest smiles I have ever seen.
Melissa, sorry to lurk..... Do I have a life? But I just have to tell you how precious your little family is. Little Lucas is a darling. I had heard updates on him and yall from your Mom, the other Mimi. And I have loved reading your blog entries, hope you don't mind. Tell your Mom to get a blog too!
You will not remember a particular day in Seminary, but we were drilling scripture mastery scriptures, New Testament year, and I asked about "this is life eternal" and you piped up with "I can't remember the reference, but I know it's on the right hand page, left column, right at the start of the chapter!" I will always remember you whenever that scripture comes up in a talk or discussion. I can just hear you saying that!
Happy blogging,
love, Merry
This is darlenes sister-in-law. Lucas is so cute! Im glad to see he's doing good. Good luck with it all.
Allie Anne did Simon's pictures too. I want to see your gallery. Can you email me the link?
So cute! You and Ned look good too! I didn't think he looked ornery at all.
Post a Comment