Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just a cute picture


The other day Lucas was helping me clean out my drawers and we stumbled upon this scarf.  I couldn't help myself so I put it on him.  Then I chased him around the house for 20 minutes trying to capture this picture.  I think it was worth it because this picture is adorable.  Plus I didn't have to clean for 20 minutes it was a win-win situation. 
I love his teeth.  He just got his fifth on the top left.
When he gets near one of those door things he can't help himself it is hours of fun.


11 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the blog, love the pics (especially the stylish baby)
So stinking cute!!!

meggan said...

That was a great summer collection that this Scarf came from...too bad there isn't a polaroid picture of us in swimsuits, hats, and bags to memorialize it.

Jenny said...

love the scarf. :) bentley was crazy for those door things, too. hours of entertainment. it was so nice. :)

em kawasaki said...

Yes he is very fashionable. Is he as excited as I am to see all the new costumes in Sex and the City the MOVIE? Happy Cinco de Mayo! Isn't that a big day for you guys?

em kawasaki said...

P.S. How did you get your blog to be so cute? I can't figure it out. I am a bit of an idiot.

annie said...

I love your new blog background and the scarf on Lucas is too cute! I don't think kids ever grow out of wanting to play with the door things. My kids still do.

Erin said...

Haha! I love it!

Julie said...

Melis! Thank you for tracking me down. You don't know how great it was to hear from you. I've been combing over all your prior posts and love seeing you with your family. This little guy is adorable! BTW, I'm loving the fact that we have the same blog background just in reverse. :) I'll check in on you again soon! Love you!!

grandma&grandpabale said...

Melissa - he looks like a gypsy!!!! and be careful with the doorstoppers - we had to take all the rubber things off of ours when Meg was here because she would swallow them.!!!!! Sammie the cat loves our doorstoppers - that is how he lets us know he wants attention =-== twinggggggggg.. Lucus is the cutest and what a cheeser - can't wait to see you guys. Love Louise

LuAnn said...

That is so cute!

Lorraine said...

Found your blog and LOVE IT! Lucas is so adorable.