A. Attached or Single- Attached--married for almost 3 years
B. Best Friend(s)-Ned, Lucas, Mary, Darlene, Shawna, Emily, Jill, Dawn, Emily, Meredith , and Karen
C. Cake or Pie-Only chocolate mousse pie I don't like fruit pies.
D. Day of Choice- Any day that I am not working
E. Essential Item- Dr. Pepper
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Burnt Almond Fudge
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Both, pretty much anything sweet
H. Hometown- Mobile, AL
I. Indulgences-Shoes and naps
J. January or July- July
K. Kids- 1 sweet little boy
L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Baby Mama which was hilarious I would recommend it to anyone
N. Number of siblings- 1 brother and 2 sisters
O. Orange or Apples- Both as long as they are sweet not sour
P. Phobias or Fears- heights
Q. Quote- "It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes--that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!" Carrie Bradshaw. I think this applies to all women, single or married.
R. Reasons to smile- It is warmer than 40 degrees outside, I can see the sun, and Lucas always so happy.
S. Season- Summer, I love the shoes and the need for pedicures
T. Tag 4- Emily, Lindsay, Darlene, Jamie, and Summer
U. Unknown fact about me- I sucked my thumb until I was ten.
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I crave red meat at least once a week
W. Worst Habit- I bite my nails, GROSS!
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Ultrasound seeing Lucas got me through the last 20 weeks of my pregnancy
Y. Your favorite Food- Anything chocolate, chicken divan, and seafood
Z. Zodiac- Leo
7 comments:
Those were great, can't wait to see your one year old!!! And congrats on the 40 degrees. John is applying to Minnesota (I'll just slit my wrists now) I can barley stand UT winters.
Well we sure miss you guys!!!!
Love
Jamie
can't wait to see pictures, but this was fun, too. :)
excellent quote. I am petitioning to have that added to my family crest. Or my headstone.
So when you say you tag Emily is that me or your other best friend named Emily?
You still haven't told me how you made your blog look so cute and I am thinking that we should coordinate a time when we can see Sex and the City and then I will just keep you on speaker phone so it will be just like having you in the seat next to me.
It is you Emily because the other Emily tagged me. I can't remember the website that i went to for my blog background, but I will do some research.
Thanks for posting so us readers can be entertained. And thanks for not tagging me. I'm not much fun to play tag with. So far the game ends with me.
Have you heard that they aren't making Snelgrove's ice cream any more? We are all mourning the loss of burnt almond fudge (or burnt on the fudge according to Bronson) at our house. Loved reading your info. Loved not being tagged!
Post a Comment