Sunday, January 10, 2010

Latest Happenings








 
 
 

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my word Lucas is beautiful! Why the crap do you live so far away! We miss you guys!!! Ned told John he's ready for some warmer weather. Why don't we all head south, like Ecuador?

em kawasaki said...

Wow he has gotten big! I can't believe it. Thanks for the great Christmas and baby gift! Just barely arrived. How are you?

mindy said...

Oh man Lucas is so freakin cute! It's fun to see some pics. I hope you guys are doing great in Ann Arbor! Take care!

Lindsay Sprague said...

i misss him so much!! we for sure have to get together this summer!! we'll drive there, only like 8 hours, thats not bad!! miss you guys so much! love you, give lucas a squeeze for me!

Katie said...

I love that second picture with the dinosaur? He has so many fun faces. Miss you guys!

Resch family said...

What a cutie. Jenna saw him and asked if he can come play today. So when is the next play date? Tell him hi from us, i'm curious if he still remembers us.