Lucas started preschool a few weeks ago. It is at the Methodist church down the street, and it is a coop preschool so I have to help out periodically. Leading up to school we talked about it a lot and he made it clear that he wanted to go to school and I should come with him. Then a few days before we met with the teacher and he decided it would be okay if I left him. The first day I left him I wasn't sure that I wanted him in preschool yet, but when I came to pick him up he yelled at me the entire way home telling me he did not want me to come get him. Since then if I want him to do something he doesn't want to do I mention that his teacher, Ms. Juli, wants him to do it, or I tell him he won't be able to go to preschool and he gets right to it. He is really loving it and every day he is excited to tell me what he did.
![]() |
| This is his tote bag which he refused to wear for the picture. |


2 comments:
He is so big and looks more and more like Ned. I can't believe he goes to pre school. Time flies!
Ben has that same shirt in short sleeves! So cute!
Post a Comment