Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One month old

If you know me, you know I am not the biggest fan of newborns, but Penny has changed my attitude.  I cannot get enough of her, and I could hold her all day.  This is a little late she is currently 7 weeks and I can't believe it, time passes too fast.  Penny sleeps pretty good and has even had two seven hour nights.  The first time she had tummy time she rolled over although I have not been able to get her to repeat this trick.  Every time she eats she puts both of her hands to her mouth and she is very focused on eating she doesn't sleep and doesn't linger.  Here is her one month pic

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'll just say it one more time--she is so cute! I love that polka dot outfit. And Lucas looked so handsome for his first day of preschool.

Jamie said...

She is BIG! What just happened here? I love how cute Lucas is with her. He looks very comfortable as a big brother!
Penny is just beautiful! I'm so glad you are enjoying her so much. You've always impressed me as a mother!!!
Take care guys
Love ya!!!

Robyn said...

She is so darling. And I love her for restoring your faith in newborns. Nicholas dashed mine and Benjamin is bringing it back.