LOL! The bike and the intense look on his face are especially hilarious.
Cade sat at this computer last night for A WHILE laughing and looking at your blog. He thinks Lucas is quite the funny kid.
Hahaha. I miss you guys. So funny. And, of course, so helpful!
That was weird, unknown is Robyn Hutchison. I am known!
Fun posts! Blake saw this picture and asked "What is that?" Penny is so grown up and adorable. Loved the costumes. Miss you guys.
Cade is back laughing at Lucas. Everyday he asks me "when will I play with Lucas again"... maybe soon? :o)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL! The bike and the intense look on his face are especially hilarious.
Cade sat at this computer last night for A WHILE laughing and looking at your blog. He thinks Lucas is quite the funny kid.
Hahaha. I miss you guys. So funny. And, of course, so helpful!
That was weird, unknown is Robyn Hutchison. I am known!
Fun posts! Blake saw this picture and asked "What is that?" Penny is so grown up and adorable. Loved the costumes. Miss you guys.
Cade is back laughing at Lucas. Everyday he asks me "when will I play with Lucas again"... maybe soon? :o)
Post a Comment