Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Penny 15 months

Penny is now 15 months and I am loving this age.  I love to spend time with her and I am so sad when she goes to bed at night.  I know soon she will be on to the next stage so I am trying to take it all in.  Here is what she up to:
  • She loves to run on her tippy toes.  Every time I say "on your mark, get set, go" she runs and laughs, and she can run fast Lucas is not going to be winning the races much longer.
  • Penny loves her dad and prefers him most of the time to me.
  • She is tall and skinny, 31 inches (67%) in height and 19 lbs 15 oz (10%) in weight which is a big accomplishment since she has been in the 1% for months.  
  • She can whistle after we whistle, too cute.
  • She eats most anything her favorites are tomatoes, carrots,  and black beans.  It is nice to finally have an eater.
  • Whenever she gets caught doing something she is not suppose to or when she gets in trouble she squints her eyes.
  • Penny still sucks her thumb and loves to cuddle her blankies.
  • She is such a girl.  She loves shoes, socks, hair bows, and just general dressing up.  Penny also just twirls around whenever she feels like it.
  • Penny loves to dance and starts dancing as soon as she hears music.
  • She is saying a few words:  baby, uh oh, mama, dada, ball, what's that, thanks, and whenever she hands me something she says "here ya go".





running

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh how I love this little girl! She is ALL girl too!
We sure missed you guys this last week. I should tell you thanks for teaching Aaron and Dar the bean game. We had some good laughs while playing and looking at the pictures Ned sent of his mustache. Aaron and John were jealous of his facial hair. They can only dream of growing a porn stache like that.
take care ~

Kim Edwards said...

you forgot to mention she gives high fives :)