Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New York City Day 3

Our final day we headed to the upper east side to see FAO Schwarz and Dylan's Candy Shop.  We hoped to see Central Park, but we ran out of time.  We will be doing that next time.  

When we arrived at FAO Schwarz there were two guards outside and they were so cute with Lucas.  Lucas was wearing his Superman shirt so the guards kept asking for high fives and acting like they got knocked down because was so strong.  The rest of the day people kept talking about him being Superman so he finally said "I am not wearing this shirt anymore because everyone thinks I am superman and I am Lucas".  At FAO Schwarz there was a huge candy shop with huge pieces of candy, there was a shop where you can design your own Muppet, and the huge piano.  

Lego Statue of Liberty




Pretty much what she does with every toy

We regret not getting our very own Muppet

Lucas pretty much ran back and forth or slid on his knees

After FAO Schwarz we ate lunch at a delicious Cuban restaurant, and went to Dylan's Candy Shop.  We said goodbye to our hotel and headed to Grand Central Station.  At the train station we got a little confused and barely made our train.  Lucas still talks about New York City and he cannot wait to go back. 









5 comments:

em kawasaki said...

I am so freaking jealous. And you have gorgeous kids. Let's talk soon.

Jamie said...

I was so excited to see a new posting from the RI Resch's!!! I'll admit your trip to NYC looks SO much better, fun, exciting, incredible ect than mine. I think Christmas would be a perfect time to visit. Great pics!!! My fav is you holding the Dr. Pepper bottle. Not sure why, but that little bottle makes me miss you for some reason?
Can't wait to see you guys!

If by chance you have a visitor tracker, you'll see my ID pop up a lot. Cade and Olivia love looking at your blog and especially these new pics.

Andy said...

Tell me you stopped at Crumbs!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun! So sad we couldn't make it. We need to plan a trip together this summer! xoxo

apriddis said...

Your family looks so cute! Your trip looks like it was a blast. I keep thinking we should make it to NYC some day while we are kind of close. I am sending you an invite to our blog. It looks like we are both equally bad at updating blogs so it should work out great. :)