Monday, November 17, 2008

18 month pictures

We got Lucas's pictures taken last month. A friend of mine, Danielle, took the pictures and really did such a great job. Especially since Lucas is not very cooperative and he fell and hit his face on a rock in the middle of the session. After we cleaned up the blood she was able to really capture Lucas's personality. Notice his clown like hair, I was worried that his hair would not be curly for pictures so I did a little hair spray maybe a little overboard. Thanks so much Danielle!





9 comments:

LuAnn said...

Those are so cute. He is charming!

Jamie said...

i love the one of the back of him chasing the bubble!
btw, what color are those eyes? i'd say brown, but i think they're blue? he sure is turning into his daddy!!! beautiful kid!!!

bonitinha said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I've been wondering about his eyes too. What's the verdict?

Melissa said...

Green? Hazel? Brown? Not blue. Can you believe that first grandchild on my side without blue eyes.

Erin said...

Dangit, he is so freaking cute! He's got the sweetest face, and that hair, oh boy!

Summer said...

I can't get enough of him, he is so darling and all those curls. He is so cute!!!

Hoagland Family said...

I can't get over his curls!!

I can't wait to see you guys when your in UT. Call me as soon as you can break away from the fam.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Is Lucas the cutest little thing ever? He really is so cute. I love these photos, they are so so adorable. I need to get her to take photos. They really are magical.

Resch family said...

Well, he obviously won't be following in the footsteps of his zoobie father. That hair is too long and distracting, clearly against the honor code. Plus, with Ned's genes he will have to start shaving when he is 10...I guess he could always get a "beard card". Those hippie loving liberals in Chicago are really getting to you guys.

J/K that kid is cute as heck and I cannot wait to see him!