
One day a few months ago I came in and found Lucas this way. I thought it was so funny that he had used his short leg's foot to feed himself. I imagined that is what happened since there was food on his foot. Ever since this happened he continues to act like a monkey: hanging on my back, flying through the air, loud noises...You get what I am saying. So I knew there was only one Halloween costume for him, a monkey.

To celebrate Halloween we went to the church "trunk or treat". It was so fun to have Lucas really enjoy the holiday he loved dressing up, and loved wondering around to get his next piece of candy to eat. After that we headed inside for some food and dancing. I don't think the activities committee planned to have dancing, but when Lucas hears music he feels it through his body and he can't help himself. He danced and played the night away surviving on sugar alone.

Our ward "trunk or treat"

Lucas loves all suckers, he does not discriminate

Lucas "trick or treating"
13 comments:
melissa,
1- GREAT hair
2- holy mini vans!
3- i love the monkey costume!
That is the cutest monkey I have ever seen. Mila also loves the suckers. She wouldn't even put her candy in her trick or treating bag, she would wolf it down as fast as she could so she would have an open hand to beg at the next door.
Did you go hear Obama's speech?
No it was very hard to get tickets. Plus if Obama had not win I think there may have been riots resulting in deaths and I would not have risked it. I was happy in my safe home. However, you may be interested to know he lives on my same street and he worked out at my apartment building this morning. I am famous!
That is so freakin cute!! man he is adorable! i agree with jamie on the hair comment, awesome cut, totally flatters you! What are you doing for thanksgiving? love ya all! miss you all a ton!!!!
Super Cute Monkey!!! I love it.
NED,
i just read your comment to lindsay, and you are a very good brother! your sweet to look out for her, and give her some great advice! you made me laugh on your 'vote'... i don't blame you, there was no one good to vote for!
hope your all doing well, and can't wait to see you and the fam!
love ya nedra
what a cutie! oh, and i LOVE your hair!
Melissa---your son is adorable. He sounds like a lot of fun. I also absolutely love your hair. My hair is too nappy to be all cute and straight like that.
I love the food on his foot. So hilarious! And I love your hair. That was the very first thing I was going to comment on, but apparently everyone is really excited about your hair, so I decided to lead off with the foot. Because that's seriously funny.
He is SOOO cute!!
What a sweet monkey!
I love the costume!
Miss you and all the cool things Lucas is learning! I wish we were there, or at least I wish you were here! You look great! I wonder if I could stop running and still look that great! Hi Ned! Love ya'll, Dawn
Post a Comment