Monday, November 24, 2008

Lucas's First Hair Cut

A couple of weeks ago we finally took Lucas to get his haircut. I was really nervous that we would end up with someone that didn't listen to what we wanted and would just chop his hair into a boys cut. The salon was definitely targeted to little kids it had little cars to sit in and he picked the yellow, but was pretty upset when another kid came in and sat in his red car. I think he was planning on trying all three. They also had tv's set up so he would watch sesame street and hopefully sit still. Things went great and we love his new haircut it really makes a big difference.
Before

Middle
After

8 comments:

bonitinha said...

I LOVE that "during" picture, That is hilarious! He looks great, I'm so glad he still has those gorgeous curls. Can't wait to see you!

Gina said...

Oh, I am so glad you got photo's of his first haircut. How cute! Who did the cut? I need to take Reese back there. It turned out really nicely.

Hoagland Family said...

This place beats my hole in the wall $6 place in Provo:)

WE need to get together next week! Call me or I might stop by BR and see if your working!!

Erin said...

He has the best hair! He should always wear it like that. I love curls.

LET said...

He is absolutely precious! i love his blonde curls.

Jamie said...

did you forget to blog? :o)

Robyn said...

I've always really wanted to take my boys to a kid haircut place. His hair is always so cute. Bravo for not cutting those curls off.

What a cute blog! I'm glad to have found each others' blogs!

bonitinha said...

Uhhhh... you have time to change your layout but not time to write a new post???

Miss you!!!