Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Penny 10 months

10 months
I cannot believe that Penny is 10 months old.  She is going to be one before I know it.  I love this age she has the cutest personality.  Most of her day is spent following Lucas or I around the house.   She is still breastfeeding, but she is losing interest quickly because she wants to see what is going on around her.  Penny is only 15 lbs 15 oz (1%) and 28 inches (42%).  So, she is tiny but I spend most of my day feeding her, she eats anything and everything I guess she just has a good metabolism.  I love having her in my life she brightens our day and seeing Lucas and Penny together makes my day.
Here are a few things she is up to:
  • Crawls everywhere and if she sees something she wants she goes fast
  • Lucas is her favorite person.  Every time she sees him in the morning she goes crazy smiling, kicking her legs, and laughing.
  • Penny can stand on her own for a minute, but she doesn't have the confidence so when she notices she is doing it she sits down.
  • She walks around the furniture, but will not walk when I hold her hands. 
  • Penny has two bottom teeth and they are so cute.
  • She claps her hands.
  • Her favorite song is the itsy bitsy spider and she tries to do the actions.
  • She sucks her thumb, but mostly when she is tired.  That is actually the only way I know she is tired is if she sucks her thumb.  
  • Penny hardly cries only when she wants to be part of whatever Lucas and I are doing, or if she is hungry.
  • She babbles a lot and can say "mama"  and "dada", and she mimics the words we say.
5 months old
6 months old,  that is her valentine's outfit.  Penny had RSV at the time so she looks really pale.
7 months old
8 months and we just saw the easter bunny.
9 months old


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Are those skinny jeans? I'm not sure she could be any cuter! I could just squeeze her!
I think it's so sweet how much she loves Lucas.
It was nice to catch up ~ talk to you soon.
Jamie

Grandma Sally said...

What a sweetie! I love your blog. Hope things are going well in RI.