Friday, June 17, 2011

Lucas Prosthetic

Ned has been working really hard with Lucas to help him walk with his prosthetic.  This particular prosthetic has a joint so that it bends more like a normal leg, well as normal as it can be.  Anyway, Lucas hates when the leg bends so for the last 6 months instead of fighting with him I have just left it as a straight prosthetic.  Ned and I finally decided it was time for him to learn so we threw away the Velcro that kept it from bending and Lucas is doing really good.  We are very proud of him.


Untitled from Melisssa Resch on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm laughing my can off right now! Lucas and his stinky finger! LOL!!!
What a character. I love that you recorded him "going on his mission"!

Summer said...

Holy Crap that is the cutest most funniest thing I have seen!! Ned maybe you should yell just a little louder to "Stop That!!" Oh my I can't stop laughing!! What a cute little boy!

Whitney said...

Good job, Lucas! Couldn't help but laugh at the exchange between your two boys! :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

girl, you are a blogging-machine! i am loving all the new posts. so, is lucas going on a mission like to the moon or a Mormon mission or both? i am so glad he had his goggles because i was worried he would have forgotten those on his mission. lucas is doing great! you and ned are great parents, and i admire you. keep it up! xoxo, the hamids

Meredith said...

Dear Aunt Melissa,
Please post more videos of Lucas. I watch this one over and over and giggle and giggle. I also repeat Uncle Ned when he says, "Stop that! That's gross!" and laugh hysterically.
Love,
Zander