Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween



I think that Halloween may be my favorite holiday because Lucas gets so excited.  He loves to dress up and take on all of the different personalities.  This year we he had to costumes and made plans on where is was going to wear it.  He was a little bummed he was not able to dress up at preschool, but they made monster necklaces to wear.  I was able to go help out at his preschool for their trick or treating, it was so fun to see him and his little friends.  The next day we had the church trunk or treat and he was dressed as Wolverine and Penny was a BYU Cheerleader.  Then on Halloween  night we were able to go trick or treating which is exhausting with a one year old.  Our plan was to leave Penny in the stroller, but she would not have any of that. So once I let her out of the stroller she would run up to the door and try to go in their house.   Penny has never met a stranger.  It was a great Halloween and I am sad it is over because this is just the beginning of the cold weather.

Lucas's pumpkin that he decorated himself

Right before trick or treating.  The pumpkin is Wolverine that Ned and Lucas carved.

After trick or treating with there loot and Penny finally held the pom poms.
My sexy husband after trick or treating can you believe he felt comfortable in that outfit.
Enjoying her first sucker, let the sugar coma begin.
His preschool monster mask.
Right before preschool, I am wearing my pumpkin "costume".  I love hugs from him.
Lucas as Wolverine and the church party with his BFF Samuel.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That's a lot of plaid... but some how he pulled it off.
It's nice to see you remember how to post. Now we need to re-teach Darlene how to post. I miss you guys and LOVE seeing new stuff on your blogs!!!!
(Love the last pic of Ned with the kids and you hugging Lucas. You both look great!!!!)

Bayra said...

Penny is a doll and I can't believe how grown up Lucas looks. My boys love dressing up as well. I am so sick of dress up clothes that I am putting the whole box in the garage. You are so wonderful, Melissa!