Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4th photo tag

This is fourth photo tag not quite sure of the rules, but it sounded like fun.  So this was the fourth photo in my library.
These are the little girls that Lucas spent just about everyday with last year.  Hannah and Rebekah came over to play one day when their family were packing to move last May.  When they came in the apartment Lucas was so excited and would not stop smiling he loves those girls.  I know he misses those girls, and I know I miss the whole family.

Tag to anyone that thinks this will be fun!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

did you cut his hair??? or is this an old photo? i can't really tell, but i'm freaking out a bit :)
i can't wait to see you and lucas!

bonitinha said...

That's so cute. It's funny how attached kids get to their friends at such an early age.