Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Blog Title


In case you wanted to know. I decided to change my blog title because I have never really liked the title. So following after my sister, Meredith, I saw this title on a Calvin and Hobbes book. This is what every day is like with Lucas in my life. Daily I am able to see how wonderful this world is through Lucas's eyes. Like how excited he gets when a squirrel (he calls a doggy) runs across the grass, how he stares out the window every morning and yells at the duckies, or how every time music plays he starts dancing. Because of him I am able to have a magical life in this magical world. I love you Lucas.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Amen! Aren't kids great?! Lucas is getting so big!

Jamie said...

melissa, i agree! i think i found myself by having kids! the first time liv and cade saw fireworks, i watched their face instead of the big show. so much more excitment in their eyes!
i'm so glad your all doing well!
can't wait to see you!!!
love ya
jamie

em kawasaki said...

I never knew there were so many balloons in the world until Calvin came along to spot them. I really miss seeing Lucas grow up.

Meredith said...

I love it! I've been wondering what you were going to do when Lucas became a big brother. This isn't an announcement is it? Kidding, kidding!

Anonymous said...

This made me cry it was sweet!

bonitinha said...

So sweet. And by the way, I've been considering changing my blog title to "There's Treasure Everywhere" to keep in the Calvin & Hobbes theme. But now I might just be copycatting. Great post. So true!

Summer said...

He is just the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I love his face in this pic!!