Saturday, October 11, 2008

Louise and Johnny visit

I know this is way over due, but it is time to finish the summer vacation in time for Christmas vacation. We had so much fun with Louise and Johnny even at the Flea Market. Which was my first and may be my last. While they were in town we were able to get a few babysitters and do some of the grown up things in Chicago. Also thanks to Louise for watching Lucas so that we could celebrate our 3rd anniversary at Ruth's Chris which is delicious.

Here we are at Quartino. I love this place it is yummy.
Lucas getting his last cuddles.
Here we are at Second City Comedy which was so funny. We were front row right next to the stage.
I swear I am a good mom. He just loves a drain
At the temple to meet up with Johnny's friends. Lucas loves to point so do I.

Johnny and Louise at the Bean downtown
We got to go to a Cubs game which I think was the greatest thing for Louise she was grinning the entire time.
Of we went shopping so we stopped at a play area. Lucas loved all of it especially driving the car.
Every morning someone snuck Lucas chocolate. I wonder who.

Bath time with Grandma while mom and dad were out. Thanks again.
At the Cubs game. Funny thing happened at the game-Johnny was feeding Lucas a hot dog when Lucas took a big bite of Johnny's nub of a finger. He thought it was the hot dog. So funny!
Lucas got a new table at Ikea which he loves.

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

You'll have to let me know where that play area is.

Summer said...

FUN FUN FUN!! I am super jealous that you got to do so many fun things this summer. I can't wait to see you when you come up for Christmas!!